In this blog we come to know about safe your TV from various faults. Your LED TV can get fault due to some reasons. Due to lightening, moisture, voltage fluctuation, damage from kids, etc. Now we can see these things in detail below.
Guard from lightening
- This lightening problem occurs in rainy season often. Lightening will affect the Television by two ways.
- One by Electricity line and other by signal path. We have to safe our product from both the EB line and the signal path.
- Disconnect the Main power cable from the plug point, so we can secure the device from lightening.
- Unplug the signal cables from set top box to television.
- Also need to disconnect all the input and output source in the device.
Secure from moisture
- Moisture is created in the atmosphere like pond, open drainage, sea water,etc., in these area televisions get high chances of getting moisture faults. Because of the stagnate water via air it gets moisture.
- To avoid this condition clean your product once in fifteen days. Using soft cloth or some soft tools.
- After watching TV leave for fifteen minutes because its heat dissipates. Now cover the device with fine cloth to safe from moisture.
Prevent from Voltage Fluctuation
- This Voltage fluctuation may lead damage of internal power supply circuits. Here in LED TV most of the components are expensive so safe your device from this fault.
- Connect the branded suitable voltage stabilizer to help from Voltage fluctuation.
- When you notice any voltage problem in household electrical items like light,fan,etc. switch off the device and unplug it.
Damage From kids
- This precaution is most advisable for the parents of children below 10 years.
- If children throw any obstacles on TV, keep hand on device,pour water leads to the panel fault.
- To change this panel it will cost minimum seven thousand for any model.
- To neglect this fault, Use screen guard for your device.
- When you are in some other work, have an eye on your kids make sure do not touch and play near it.
Follow the above steps properly to How to protect led TV which will make your product in good condition. For further information, read more to know about the electronic product.